Fancy surviving the land life? Idyllic four-bed waterfront location connected the Thames which is accessed by concatenation nexus ferry and comes with its ain stream moorings goes connected the marketplace for £1.75m
- The location is connected Trowlock Island adjacent to Teddington successful Middlesex and boasts stunning stream views and blistery tub
- The land is astir a 3rd of a mile agelong and 33ft from the shore, accessed by an archetypal concatenation nexus ferry
- There are 29 bungalows connected the island, arsenic good arsenic the Royal Canoe Club's clubhouse and a wildlife area
- The spot has an unfastened program kitchen/dining/living room, inferior room, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
By Amelia Wynne For Mailonline
Published: 10:35 GMT, 24 February 2022 | Updated: 12:11 GMT, 24 February 2022
An idyllic waterfront location connected an land successful the Thames which boasts its ain moorings has deed the marketplace for a chill £1.75million.
The location has stunning stream views, 2 backstage moorings and immense outdoor entertaining space, including a blistery tub.
The unthinkable spot is located connected Trowlock Island, adjacent to Teddington successful Middlesex, which has houses connected some sides with a way moving done the middle.
The land is simply a 3rd of a mile agelong and 33ft from the shore, accessed by an archetypal concatenation nexus ferry.
An idyllic waterfront location connected an land successful the Thames which boasts its ain moorings has deed the marketplace for a chill £1.75million
The unthinkable spot is located connected Trowl...
- Idyllic four-bed waterfront home goes on the market for £1.75m