Mother, 52, is changeable dormant astatine Texas cemetery portion visiting her son's sedate for his 'first day successful heaven'
- Yolanda N'Gaojia, 52, was changeable to decease visiting her son's sedate successful Killeen, Texas
- She was astatine the gravesite for what would person been her precocious son's 22nd birthday
- Police confirmed a 2nd unfortunate was changeable astatine country but got treated for injuries
- N'Gaojia's ex-husband Kineh N'Gaojia successful a Facebook station said: 'I person nary words due to the fact that I can't judge this is real'
- Amir was arrested successful 2020 for allegedly threatening and shooting astatine a household subordinate successful a quality implicit a video crippled controller
By Elmira Tanatarova For Mailonline
Published: 10:23 GMT, 25 March 2022 | Updated: 17:21 GMT, 25 March 2022
A parent was changeable and killed Tuesday astatine a Texas cemetery portion visiting the sedate of her precocious deceased lad for his 'first day successful heaven', her ex-husband said.
Yolanda N'Gaojia, 52, died astatine the Calvary Baptist Church Garden of Memories Cemetery successful Killeen connected March 22, which would person been her son Amir Tajai-Kineh N'Gaojia's 22nd birthday.
Police successful Killeen, which is astir 70 miles northbound of Austin, confirmed a 2nd unfortunate had 'non-life threatening injuries, and was treated and released astatine the scene'.
Yolanda N'Gaojia (pictured), 52, died astatine the Calvary Baptist Church Garden of Memories Cemetery, visiting her lad Amir Taj...
- Mother is shot dead at Texas cemetery while visiting her son's grave