Inside an unthinkable municipality CASTLE connected a quiescent thoroughfare - implicit with stunning views, a hidden plot retreat and a precise unsocial minimalist design
- Sitting atop a elevation successful a suburban cul-de-sac, is simply a unsocial minimalist location with stunning metropolis skyline views
- The house, designed and built 40 years ago, is successful Richmond, 4 kilometres eastbound of Melbourne's metropolis centre
- The home's benignant is reminiscent of brutalist architecture with ceramic walls, cleanable lines, and an concern feel
- Set to merchantability astatine an auction connected April 9, the unthinkable location is presently connected the marketplace for the archetypal clip since 1990
By Louise Allingham For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 23:19 GMT, 24 March 2022 | Updated: 23:19 GMT, 24 March 2022
A show-stopping municipality castle successful the bosom of suburbia has twinkling metropolis views and a unsocial architectural design.
Sitting successful a quiescent cul-de-sac, the modern three-bedroom location is successful the interior metropolis suburb of Richmond conscionable 4 kilometres eastbound of Melbourne's metropolis centre.
Designed by renowned Melbourne architectural firm Morris & Pirrotta successful the eighties, the home's operation is reminiscent of brutalist benignant with its rugged grey ceramic walls, cleanable lines, minimalist charm and an concern feel.
An unthinkable municipality castle sits successful a quiescent cul-de-sac successful the interior metropolis suburb of Richmond conscionable 4 kilometres eastbound of Mel...
- See inside the unique minimalist home in Richmond with stunning city views of the Melbourne skyline